Democracy has all but vanished due largely to the bizarre, foolish and reckless directives drafted, endorsed and supported to meet the preferences and priorities of the ultra conservative biblical priorities of the Republican Leadership.
The President and the Republican party have abandoned their promise of being accountable to the American people to the Constitutional System, Limited Government, Separation of Powers, and the Preservation of the rights of the people which were intended to be preserved; uncompromised for future generations.
Women have the right to vote: Before 1920, few politicians paid any attention to the issues affecting women, but all of that changed when the 19th Amendment was passed. The 19th Amendment guaranteed that women could influence government decisions by voting.
- That being said: Women are no longer the property of their husband. That being said Women are not the property of the United States Government.
- Let’s discuss the Republican led endeavors to impose upon or interfere with the Constitution’s fundamental principle of an individual’s liberty and/or privacy.
- Something is seriously wrong when Republican held state legislatures are interpreting laws as written by Congress to suit individual privately held religious priorities.
- We are not personal chattel – Or State Property if you will; property to be bought, traded, bartered, regulated and sold.
- Something is seriously wrong when the language of legislation is deliberately written to intentionally menace, subdue, discourage restrictive indeed to and punish her. This is a direct threat- this is judgmental. It is demeaning. Legislation like this deems women are chattel.
- Something is seriously wrong when women are particularly singled out by Republicans to become targets – subjected to hate campaigns, threats of violence_subjected to punitive-restrictive attempts to criminalize our private and personal reproductive rights.
- Religion, Patriarchy and Biology: Patriarch is a title. A male, a ruler- often authoritarian. Often a tyrant – who oversees, denies or grants rights – the choice of a mate, the circumstances of the mating and who shall occupy and govern a woman’s daily life and home, and how youngsters will be raised.