A victory today for my family member and my GLBT FAMILY of friends! HUZZAH!!! Married gay and lesbian couples are entitled to federal benefits, the Supreme Court ruled in a major victory for the gay rights movement.
This victory is all about love. The courts may not see it this way but for my family member and family of friends… this is all about love and love needs to be celebrated. For the next seven days lets celebrate love. I am, I’m going to restrain my impulse to post negative comments for the next seven days, I’m going to rejoice these next few days with only words of love…
- “Love is a wonderful gift. It’s a present so precious words can barely begin to describe it.
- Love is a feeling, the deepest and sweetest of all. It’s incredibly strong and amazingly gentle at the very same time. It is a blessing that should be counted every day. It is nourishment for the soul. It is devotion, constantly letting each person know how supportive its certainty can be.
- Love is a heart filled with affection for the most important person in your life.
- Love is looking at the special someone who makes your world go around and absolutely loving what you see.
- Love gives meaning to one’s world and magic to a million hopes and dreams. It makes the morning shine more brightly and each season seem like it’s the nicest one anyone ever had.
- Love is an invaluable bond that enriches every good thing in life. It gives each hug a tenderness, each heart a happiness, each spirit a steady lift.
- Love is an invisible connection that is exquisitely felt by those who know the joy, feel the warmth, share the sweetness, and celebrate the gift! ”
Seven Days: By Douglas Pagels